Sweet-sour tomato f1 sachriya is the most popular vegetable in our kitchen; it is flavorful, edible packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium fiber, and many other important antioxidants. Make soups and sauces or eat them raw in a salad; tomato is tasty in all forms. Grow your own tomato in your home garden and add fresh flavor and a lot of nutrition to your food with a few tomatoes.
- Number of seeds/packet: 50 Seeds (Approximately)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Best time Summer)
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 cm deep in a seedling tray or Container, or Pots. Transplant in 25 to 30 days
- Germination Time: 6 to 14 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 18 to 27°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
SHIPS IN 7-9 DAYS.